Diddy Denies New Sexual Battery Claim Amid LA Sheriff Probe

Sean “Diddy” Combs has denied a new sexual battery allegation, which is currently under investigation by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.

The allegation reportedly dates back to 2020 and involves a male music producer. According to media reports, the producer was asked to attend a photoshoot in a Los Angeles warehouse, where Combs allegedly exposed himself, masturbated, and requested the producer to assist in the act. When the producer refused, Combs reportedly threw a dirty shirt at him. Combs’ legal team has categorically denied the claims.

“Let me make it absolutely clear, Mr. Combs categorically denies as false and defamatory all claims that he sexually abused anyone,” said his attorney Jonathan Davis in a statement to the BBC. Davis added that Combs looks forward to defending himself in court, emphasizing that such matters should be decided based on evidence rather than speculation or media reports.

The LA County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that its Special Victims Bureau is in the early stages of investigating the allegation but declined to provide further details due to the sensitivity of the case.

This is the latest in a series of allegations and lawsuits against Combs. Dozens of civil suits have accused him of drugging and sexually assaulting individuals, including underage claimants, sometimes linking these acts to promises of career advancement or threats if the victims spoke out.

Earlier this year, Combs was convicted in New York on two counts of transportation for prostitution. He was sentenced to 50 months in prison and is currently serving a four-year sentence in New Jersey. The trial included testimony from prominent figures, including rapper Kid Cudi and Combs’ former girlfriend Cassie Ventura. While Combs was found guilty of the prostitution charges, he was acquitted of the most serious sex-trafficking allegations that could have led to a life sentence.

In a letter to the judge before sentencing, Combs admitted, “I lost my way. My downfall was rooted in my selfishness. I have been humbled and broken to my core.”

Combs’ denial of this new allegation adds another chapter to his ongoing legal and public scrutiny, with the investigation by the LA County Sheriff’s Department still in its preliminary phase.

Entertainment

Chauncey Billups Pleads Not Guilty in Mafia-Linked Poker Case
Chauncey Billups Pleads Not Guilty in Mafia-Linked Poker Case

Chauncey Billups entered a New York federal courtroom on Monday to plead not guilty to charges accusing him of benefiting from Mafia-linked poker games that prosecutors say were secretly rigged across several U.S. cities.

Jimmy Cliff Remembered Through Reflections on His Acting Journey
Jimmy Cliff Remembered Through Reflections on His Acting Journey

Jamaican reggae icon Jimmy Cliff, who has died at the age of 81, once shared a moment that shaped his artistic path in a deeply personal way.

Ronaldo Dines with Saudi Crown Prince at Exclusive White House Event
Ronaldo Dines with Saudi Crown Prince at Exclusive White House Event

Superstar footballer Cristiano Ronaldo attended a high-profile White House dinner alongside Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Tuesday evening.

Grand Theft Auto 6 Release Delayed Again to November 2026
Grand Theft Auto 6 Release Delayed Again to November 2026

Rockstar Games has once again delayed the release of Grand Theft Auto 6, pushing its launch date to November 19, 2026.

Former US Vice President Dick Cheney Dies at Age 84
Former US Vice President Dick Cheney Dies at Age 84

Former United States Vice President Dick Cheney has died at the age of 84.

Burna Boy Says He Left Christianity for Islam in Search of Truth
Burna Boy Says He Left Christianity for Islam in Search of Truth

Nigerian Afrobeats star Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has revealed that he converted from Christianity to Islam while searching for spiritual truth.

Other Stories